Application | Rules | Release | Meet the Teams | Standings| Photos | Sponsors | Military Heroes | Community Partners | Past Aggregate Winners| FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does my team have to sign up for all 3 Wild West tournaments & Championship
Yes, teams must apply and pay up front for all 4 events
2. Does my team have to fish all 3 events?
No, teams are not required to fish a certain number of tournaments. However, the Top 10 teams that will be fishing the championship will be determined by the highest aggregate points from all 3 events.
3. Is there a small boat division?
Yes! New this year the Wild West will have a small boat & a single engine division
4. Are the payouts guaranteed at each tournament?
Yes, each tournament has a guaranteed payout that is the same for each event
5. How many places are paid out?
Currently, 4 places are paid out per tournament. The Championship will pay out to all 10 teams
6. Is there a Ladies and/or Youth Angler Division?
Yes, we have non-monetary prizes for Top Lady Angler and Top Youth Angler
7. Is there more than one check out/check in point?
No, check out and check in is at John’s Pass in Madeira Beach
9. When will applications be available for the 2017 season?
Applications are now available
10. Will there be a cap on the amount of boats accepted for the 2017 season?
Yes, there will be a limit of 50 teams accepted for the 2017 season.